Working With Care Providers
We currently work with several companies and numerous Care Providers nationally and provide a full property and facilities management service from our offices based in Chorley, Lancashire.
We manage a number of registered care homes and respite services across the UK, along with a large number of supported living properties as far as Scotland down to Devon.
We have the experience and expertise to manage all types of property and have a dedicated team who specialise in property and facilities management and asset management. We are available 24/7 and our in-house dedicated team are on hand to answer your queries to ensure a smooth, reliable and efficient running of all the properties that we manage.
- Window cleaning services
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety advice and working in conjunction with your own health and safety department
- Property inspections, surveys and reporting
- Certification compliance with regard to obtaining all appropriate gas and electrical certification, specialist equipment, LOLER, Legionella control, PAT testing, Fire Fighting equipment, emergency lighting, nurse calls and fire alarm servicing and maintaining servicing records for electrical, water, gas safety testing, LOLER and specialist equipment
- Negotiating contracts for the provision of the aforementioned services
- Pest Control
- Appliances and white goods procurement, maintenance and management of those appliances
- Maintaining and regularly monitoring our list of preferred Contractors and Suppliers
For further information please contact the Facilities department – email@example.com
Want to talk to someone?
33-35 Hollinshead Street,
Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 1EP
Parking: Limited parking available at the back of the building on Empower’s private car park. With two allocated disabled parking bays to the front of the building. On-street parking is available for up to an hour. There are also pay and display car parks nearby.
Accessibility: Empower’s offices have widened doorways to reception and level access ramps to the main entrance.