Empower is turning 20!
This summer EHA is celebrating its 20th Anniversary. Since becoming established in the summer of 2003, almost 632 vulnerable tenants from Scotland to Devon have been provided with specialised supported accommodation and assistance with managing their own tenancies in order to live within their community independently. To celebrate EHA are holding a series of events […]
On 1st July 2023 EHA converted from a limited company to a Charitable Community Benefit Society (CBS). What does this mean? Instead of being a company registered at Companies House, Empower, like a large number of housing associations, is now a community benefit society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 and is […]
Services provided to our tenants
- Assistance with claiming benefits
- Arranging contractors
- Maintaining your home in an appropriate condition
- Arranging the servicing and repair of appliances
- Arranging and monitoring recurrent household tasks
- Maintaining the safety and security of your home
- Adaptations for disabilities
- Assistance with budgeting
- Advice on moving on
- Advising and assisting with neighbourly relations
- General counselling and support
- 24-hour helpline to all tenants
Want to talk to someone?
33-35 Hollinshead Street,
Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 1EP
Parking: Limited parking available at the back of the building on Empower’s private car park. With two allocated disabled parking bays to the front of the building. On-street parking is available for up to an hour. There are also pay and display car parks nearby.
Accessibility: Empower’s offices have widened doorways to reception and level access ramps to the main entrance.