Services provided to our tenants
- Assistance with claiming benefits
- Arranging contractors
- Maintaining your home in an appropriate condition
- Arranging the servicing and repair of appliances
- Arranging and monitoring recurrent household tasks
- Maintaining the safety and security of your home
- Adaptations for disabilities
- Assistance with budgeting
- Advice on moving on
- Advising and assisting with neighbourly relations
- General counselling and support
- 24-hour helpline to all tenants
Want to talk to someone?
33-35 Hollinshead Street,
Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 1EP
Parking: Limited parking available at the back of the building on Empower’s private car park. With two allocated disabled parking bays to the front of the building. On-street parking is available for up to an hour. There are also pay and display car parks nearby.
Accessibility: Empower’s offices have widened doorways to reception and level access ramps to the main entrance.