Updated: June 2022 Empower Housing Association is looking for its next Chief Executive Officer to lead the Organisation on the next chapter of its journey. This is an exciting time to be leading Empower and we very much welcome interested applicants to read more about us in the application pack. empowerhousing.org.uk/job-vacancies/
Empower Housing complete supported Housing project in Lincoln to provide forever homes for 4 new residents
Updated: 9th May 2022 A £500k development to provide much needed accommodation for 4 residents with learning disabilities in Lincoln is now complete. The first of 4 residents moved into the newly refurbished property in Lincolnshire this week, one of a number of new supported housing projects expected to be handed over in the coming […]
Services provided to our tenants
- Assistance with claiming benefits
- Arranging contractors
- Maintaining your home in an appropriate condition
- Arranging the servicing and repair of appliances
- Arranging and monitoring recurrent household tasks
- Maintaining the safety and security of your home
- Adaptations for disabilities
- Assistance with budgeting
- Advice on moving on
- Advising and assisting with neighbourly relations
- General counselling and support
- 24-hour helpline to all tenants
Want to talk to someone?
33-35 Hollinshead Street,
Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 1EP
Parking: Limited parking available at the back of the building on Empower’s private car park. With two allocated disabled parking bays to the front of the building. On-street parking is available for up to an hour. There are also pay and display car parks nearby.
Accessibility: Empower’s offices have widened doorways to reception and level access ramps to the main entrance.